Skip to product information
1 of 1

Khan Hing Tong Herbs & Goods

Fitne Herbal Infusion, 20 Sachets

Fitne Herbal Infusion, 20 Sachets

Regular price $8.99 USD
Regular price Sale price $8.99 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Add to wishlist Remove from wishlist

Ingredients : 20 tea bags, each tea bag at 2 grams. Contains Senna pods 25%, Senna leaves 75%

Direction: Steep one bag in a cup of boiling water for 10-20 minutes. Drink before bedtime or as needed.

Product of Thailand

View full details